Friday, January 19, 2007

To the Sky



Shimla, India.....
It was early in the morning. The sun was rising and the shadow of the mountain was fading..... This tower can be seen from a long distance. This was my first visit in the hilly area. I was so astonished about the building on the hill side. All are seems like in hanging state. The roof top of our Hotel was garage. And all the other 5 storeys were to downwards. When I saw outside the window from our room, felt a bit scary. I seemed like the building was floating on air. There was road so below. Cars on the road seemed like a size of cockroach. Another thing was so interesting. There was a strong, healty tree in the middle of the building. Actually the tree giving support to it. All the storeys were surrounding the tree. It was amazing to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home